Mac - PA34-S
For more information contact us
Flight Simulator AATD PA34 700T Sêneca
Our equipment is manufactured in accordance with FAA standards to
achieve the AATD certification level. The simulators have all the
necessary controls so that it is possible to carry procedures of
departure, control of flight, simulate situations of emergency and
navigation IFR. All controls are made in metal to withstand long hours
in use. For greater precision and durability we installed hall sensors
on the main controls. Our equipment also helps the student become
familiar with the actual aircraft because of its similarity. In the
visual system, TVs or projectors with curved screen can be installed.
- Navigation instruments.
- Motor parameters.
- Warning lights.
- Indicators of flaps and compensators.
- GPS with updated GNS 530 browser.
- Stack of radios.
- A couple of linked Manches Yokes.
- Two pairs of double pedals linked.
- Flap control.
- Power, step and mix control for motors.
- Key panel to control lights, battery and start.
- Parking brake control.
- Landing gear control
- Command of cowl flaps.
- Cab and dashboard light control.
- Compensators command.
- Fuel selector control and shutoff.
- Made of metal, lined inside and features aluminum flooring.
- Two reclining seats with sliding rails.
- Lighting in the ceiling
- Fully open back for access.
- 03 x Headsets + communication system
- 01 x High performance cab computer
- 01 x 22 "Monitor for Instruction Station
- 01 x X-Plane Professional licenses
- 01 x Software Software License Professional
- 03 x 32 "TVs with brackets.
Delivery time: contact us.
Warranty: 12 months warranty against manufacturing defect.