Mac - C172-B
For more information contact us
Flight Simulator AATD Cessna 172 Monoplace
Our equipment is manufactured in accordance with FAA standards to achieve the AATD certification level. The simulators have all the necessary controls so that it is possible to carry procedures of departure, control of flight, simulate situations of emergency and navigation IFR. All controls are made in metal to withstand long hours in use. For greater precision and durability we installed hall sensors on the main controls. Our equipment also helps the student become familiar with the actual aircraft because of its similarity. In the visual system, TVs or projectors with curved screen can be installed.
- Navigation instruments.
- Motor parameters.
- Warning lights.
- Indicators of flaps and compensators.
- GPS with updated GNS 530 browser.
- Stack of radios.
- A single Yoke.
- A rudder pedals.
- Flaps control.
- Power and mixture control.
- Switch panel to control lights, battery and start.
- Parking brake control.
- Panel lights control.
- Elevator trim control.
- Fuel selector control and shutoff.
- Made in MDF with metal floor.
- A seat with sliding rails.
- Access from the rear.
- 02 x Headsets + communication system
- 01 x High performance computer.
- 01 x 22" Screen for Instruction Station.
- 01 x X-Plane Pro license.
- 01 x Gauges software Pro license.
- 03 x 49" Screens Full HD with their stands (Contact us if you prefer curved screen and projectors)